Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Founded over 175 years ago, Labatt is one of Canada’s founding businesses and its leading brewer. We are proud of our history and our heritage in Canada, and we remain committed to brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Labatt has created exciting experiences with consumers through iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois and many more. Through our broad portfolio, we are truly a national brewer, with over 3,600 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast-to-coast, we are proud to serve Canada and the communities we call home.
At Labatt and AB Inbev, we constantly push ourselves to do and achieve more. It's an attitude that's fueled our global growth, inspired our brands and built our heritage. If you share our attitude, come share our dream!
- Work to create menu items for the cafeteria to ensure net-zero cost
- Process point of sale transactions and finalize cash deposits
- Ensuring compliance to all health and food safety standards related to the department
- Execute meal operations and routine according to instruction and schedules
- Root cause analysis of equipment failure
- Supporting continuous improvement and root cause analysis processes
- Supporting troubleshooting process of equipment issues
- Improving operations by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions utilizing management system tools and methodologies to ensure key performance indicators and targets are achieved or exceeded.
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You have 2-3 years kitchen experience in a high-volume environment
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of relevant food safety regulations
- It is an asset to have a Food Handler’s Certificate
WHY LABATT: As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.