|Manufacturing Technician - London, Ontario
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the Manufacturing Technician one will successfully learn Downstream Operations (Core Skills & Competencies) while working alongside experts within 12-18 months of continuous employment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Whole Plant Breakdown
- Finished Flower
- House Blends
- Extracts (Capsules, Droppers)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Facilities & Equipment Cleaning
- Plant/Product Inventory
- General stocking of equipment and supplies
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills considered an asset
- Positive outlook, willingness to learn and contribute to company success
- Maintain confidentiality and attain necessary skills/competencies
- Ability to take direction and follow all company policies/procedures
- Dependable and punctual
- Positive contribution and personal commitment/responsibility
- Must have access to transportation and the ability to travel to the Petrolia location as needed for support
- Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that High Park does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org