About Entourage Health Corp.
Entourage Health Corp. is the publicly traded parent company of Entourage Brands Corp. (formerly WeedMD RX Inc.) and CannTx Life Sciences Inc., licence holders producing and distributing cannabis products for both the medical and adult-use markets. The Company owns and operates a 158-acre state-of-the-art greenhouse and processing facility located in Strathroy, ON; a fully licensed 26,000 sq. ft. Aylmer, ON processing facility, specializing in cannabis extraction; and a micropropagation, tissue culture and genetics centre-of-excellence in Guelph, Ontario. With the addition of Starseed Medicinal, a medical-centric brand, Entourage has expanded its multi-channeled distribution strategy. Starseed’s industry-first, exclusive partnership with LiUNA, the largest construction union in Canada, along with employers and union groups complements Entourage’s direct sales to medical patients. Entourage’s elite adult-use product portfolio includes Color Cannabis, Saturday Cannabis and Royal City Cannabis Co. – sold across eight provincial distribution agencies. The Company also maintains strategic relationships in the seniors’ market and supply agreements with Shoppers Drug Mart. It is the exclusive Canadian producer and distributor of award-winning U.S.-based wellness brand Mary’s Medicinals sold in both medical and adult-use channels. Under a collaboration with The Boston Beer Company subsidiary, Entourage is also the exclusive distributor of cannabis-infused beverages in Canada, expected to launch in 2022.
The HVAC technician, under the direction of the Director, Facilities and maintenance, will primarily be responsible to, test, troubleshoot, install, repair and maintain all aspects of HVAC. Seeking someone with high standards of workmanship and efficiency. The successful candidate will ensure outputs meet production schedules and safety and quality standards. Minimum of five years of related experience and HVAC technical training and education required.
- Manage all aspects of HVAC at the facility. Ensure high standards of workmanship and efficiency
- Detect equipment malfunctions and troubleshoot any issues
- Ensure proper use of required personal protective equipment at all times
- Follow manufacturing and processing procedures, set equipment controls, carry out maintenance inspection processes
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on all equipment and tools
- Mark, record, and report defective products
- Recommend measures to improve productivity, product quality, and safety
- Clean, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools
- Closely monitor machines for signs of problems while ensuring output is meeting set specifications, repair malfunctions within capabilities
- Position and install parts, and accessories using hand tools, power tools, and other aids
- Participate in general facilities maintenance
- Provide training and guidance to other members of the facilities team as required
- Certified Journeyperson in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems (313A)
- TSSA registered Gas Technician 2 (G2) Certificate
- Minimum five years of related experience working with industrial HVAC systems
- HVAC technical training and education required
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and tools required in various assembly processes
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labour
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated ability to operate material-handling equipment
- Travel to other company facilities required
- Flexible availability required including occasional weekends
- Overtime as required
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Indoor and Outdoor work, Exposure to outdoor weather conditions
- Use of required personal protective equipment
- Operation and use of necessary tools, machinery, or equipment
- Extended periods of standing, and other physically demanding conditions
- Exposure to construction sites
Entourage Health Corp thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Pursuant to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Entourage Health Corp will accommodate all applicants with disabilities to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment and hiring process. Accommodation will be provided upon request and in accordance with the principles of dignity, individualization, and inclusion. WeedMD will work cooperatively, and in a spirit of respect, with all partners in the accommodation process.
Entourage Health Corp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), gender identity, gender expression, receipt of public assistance (in housing only), sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding) or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Hiring 1 candidate for this role