|The Salesforce Developer’s role is to contribute to the overall discovery, design development integration, quality assurance, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce platform applications. You will be expected to Establish and maintain coding standards for Jr developers and partners while conducting code reviews to ensure compliance. You will be experienced with Agile delivery principles and adapt to meet the needs of individual projects.
- Deliver configured and custom-developed end-to-end Salesforce solutions while adhering to platform best practices.
- Finding the balance between Standard and Custom to ensure scalability of solutions while minimizing technical debt.
- Develop integration processes using REST APIs, third-party integration tools and Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Provide references for use and troubleshooting of provided solutions by writing and maintaining functional documentation.
- Maintains Salesforce systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of E-commerce storefront UX components
- Maintenance of custom Lightning applications in support of manufacturing process’
- Conduct code reviews to ensure standards are maintained
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assess and maintain test coverage for Apex code in an environment with Managed & Unmanaged packages along with custom applications.
- Create, test and execute deployment plans across multiple environments
- Mentorship and coaching of Team members while socializing emerging technologies and design patterns
- Provide off hours support for resolution of escalated incidents
- Data transformation and migration
- Utilizes modular programming concepts for fast, efficient, accurate solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Post-Secondary degree or College Advanced Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience delivering applications in an Enterprise IT environment
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce software development
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce deployment methodologies, tools and constraints
- Relevant Industry experience in Manufacturing, Regulated Industries or Health & Life Sciences
- Experience with Salesforce B2B E-commerce for Visualforce a plus
- Familiarity with Rootstock ERP a plus
- Efficient in core platform languages Apex, SOQL
- Efficient in Flow and Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & Administrator certification or the ability to achieve shortly after hiring
- Experience with Source Driven Development & Salesforce Deployment Best Practices
- Familiarity with MuleSoft, DataWeave and Maven a plus
- Knowledge and Experience in Agile practices and Scrum teams
- Web Services and data exposure through APIs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence Stakeholders to adhere to best practices
Tilray is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Tilray welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). Tilray does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Tilray, please send an email inquiry to email@example.com