|Sanitation Technician - London, ON
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
We are looking for flexible, dedicated, and motivated facilities support staff who want to be a part of a team that is passionate about our products and the success and growth of our business. As a member of the High Park facility, located in London, Ontario, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and effective cleaning of High Park and its premises.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Clean all areas of the facility, ensuring proper disinfectant procedures are followed
- Clean areas, including office, production and manufacturing areas
- Work with and understand a number of cleaning chemicals, ensuring the right products are being used for the right jobs
- Restock materials and supplies as needed
- Ensure compliance with WHMIS and any other required legislation regarding chemical products
- Complete logbooks as necessary
- Complete required training, including any required health and safety training
- Any other duties as assigned
- One (1) year of previous custodial/janitorial experience
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- High level of attention to detail, especially with regards to paperwork
- Must be able to schedule and prioritize work
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets
- Prior experience or education in Health and Safety role is considered an asset
- Must have the ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that High Park does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to email@example.com