This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 19, 2022
Corporate Affairs Trainee Internship 2022
About the Company Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NÜTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT.
What We Believe In
What We Offer You
- We?DREAM BIG?because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners.?OWNERSHIP?is at the foundation of everything we do.?
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an?INCLUSIVE?and?INFORMAL?workplace
- Above all, we believe in our?PEOPLE?- our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Ask You
- WELL-BEING:? We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP:?You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
- Be CURIOUS!?See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT!?Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS!?Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
Corporate Affairs Internship details:
The Corporate Affairs Trainee Intern is an intensive 16 week program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects in a variety of business functions. We are seeking out individuals with a wide variety of skills that will not only make an impact during their internship, but could be converted to a full time hire. Positions for hire include a full-time role or a spot within one of our new graduate rotational programs; these include but are not limited to our Global Management Trainee Program, Sales Management Trainee Program, Supply Chain Trainee Program and Brewery Trainee Program.
As a Corporate Affairs Trainee Intern, you will:
- Collaborate to complete a corporate-directed project in a specified area, such as better world, PR strategy, etc.
- Participate in routine management of the Corporate Affairs Excellence Program to ensure compliance across the pillars and in-line with corporate affairs standards.
- Track and monitor corporate reputation campaigns and media coverage (i.e. Better World activities, brand campaigns and corporate donations) that align with the Zones / Global strategy.
- Assist in conducting research in the media competitive landscape and influencers
- Assist in the coordination of corporate announcements, Senior Leaders' calls, government relations hosting events (Ontario) and internal events.
- Develop press materials to support brand PR campaigns such as writing press releases
- Assist Corporate Affairs department with data entry, filing and other activities as necessary.
- Craft and deliver end-of-internship presentation to Corporate Affairs team based on the project(s) you worked on during the course of your internship.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of each function through cross-functional exposure by liaising with individuals in each group.
Are You Up For The Challenge?
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You have an understanding of public relations
- You have strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Science, Liberal Arts or a related field.
- It is a huge plus if you have previous work experience in related field to the internship you seek.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are passionate to deliver results
- Analytical thinker and consider yourself a strong problem solver
- Mobility to move across Canada for your potential future role (whether full-time or into one of our various Talent Programs) is a key requirement of the position.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.