Associate Specialist, Integrated Project Team (IPT)
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
- Collect, organize and store parts data/artifacts in support of approved customer maintenance concept
- Document the physical breakdown of the vehicle, assembly and/or subsystem(s) in accordance with applicable military standards and populate the applicable Data Element Definitions (DED) in the Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) database
- Obtain Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) source data
- Develop/write procedures as part of overall development of Repair Parts and Special Tool List (RPSTL) and/or IETM
- Generate accurate illustration request to support RPSTL and IETM development
- Liaise with LE groups and other GDLS-C departments for inputs
- Assist in updating status logs of work assigned
- University Degree or College Diploma in a technical discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/schematics
- Proficient communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US & Int'l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Restrictions for confined space
- Familiarity with military standards and specifications
- Experience with SGML/XML, Documentum or working in a Content Management System (CMS)
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.