Operations Managers with 3-5 Yrs. Experience
Job Function: Supply
Primary Location: Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Jan 15, 2021
About the Company
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NUTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT. Are you up for the Challenge?
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you’re looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We’re crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment, and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace.
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE – our team and dynamic is unlike any other.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
- WELL-BEING: Competitive Benefits, Pension Plan, and Bonus Plan. We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- Base salary between $87K - $110K dependent on experience
WHAT WE ASK YOU:
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
READY TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?
We have a variety of positions available across Canada in all areas of our supply chain including brewing, packaging, logistics, quality, maintenance, utilities, and continuous improvement. If you’re ready to make an IMPACT, push the boundaries of what’s possible, and ready to grow at the pace of your own talent – apply now.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and problem-solving skills
- Experience in manufacturing and/or unionized environment considered an asset
GOOD TO KNOW
- Our operations are a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends is considered an asset.
- We have positions available in locations across the country, including Creston BC, Vancouver BC, Edmonton AB, London ON, Toronto ON, Montreal QC, Quebec City QC, Halifax NS, St. John’s NFLD