London Hospital Linen Service – London, Ontario
About London Hospital Linen Services
For more than 50 years, London Hospital Linen Service (LHLS) has supported the needs of hospitals, community healthcare clinics, and long-term care facilities in Southwestern Ontario. We are committed to bringing dignity, self-sufficiency, and good health to our community. With dedication, innovation, and attention to detail, our organization can make a meaningful impact on healthcare services.
What Have to Offer:
- Wages between $23.10 - $32.73 based on apprenticeship level
- Full-time, permanent opportunity in an industry with job security
- A health benefits plan including dental, vision, pharmaceutical, and a Health Spending Account
- Pension Program (employer paid)
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Overtime pay after 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week
- Competitive vacation package (2-6 weeks based on years of service)
- Two half-days off during the holiday season
- Continuous development opportunities
As a Millwright Apprentice, your primary responsibility will be to maintain and repair mechanical and electrical systems in a manufacturing environment. You will train with tenured journeymen to troubleshoot problems with both mechanical and electrical systems and perform preventative maintenance. You will learn the intricacies of our equipment and getting a deep understanding of the industrial linen cleaning industry
- 2 Week Rotation – Days & Afternoon – 6:30AM-3PM & 3:30PM-12:00AM
- Troubleshoot, install, repair and maintain manufacturing equipment and machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Assist with all duties within the department
- Practice the Millwright trade with tenured journeymen
- Must comply with LHLS’ safety policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Registered in a Millwright apprenticeship program
- Great troubleshooting abilities
- Willingness to learn
- 1-2 Professional References
- Formal education in Millwright Techniques, Mechanic/Millwright Pre-Apprenticeship training (or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience
If you’re interested in pursuing an amazing career with London Hospital Linen Services as a Maintenance Technician, please apply online today.
London Hospital Linen Service is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. LHLS provides accommodation for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Inquires can be sent to d o h e r t firstname.lastname@example.org.