This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Inventory Control Technician (6 month Contract)
Fixed term contract
Indeed's salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $27.9K–$35.3K a year is Indeed's estimated salary for this role in Mount Brydges, ON.
Full Job Description
The Inventory Control Technician will focus their efforts on all Inventory activities both physically and in the ERP/MRP system. This role will manage inventory by performing general physical activities to load, unload, transfer and move shipments by hand or using material handling equipment and maintain all transaction within the ERP/MRP system.
- Maintains accurate stock inventories and performs cycle counts
- Manages the secure and accurate loading, unloading, sorting and moving shipments both by hand and with the use of equipment
- Picking and inspecting shipment contents, comparing records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of shipments
- Prepares production tickets, material pick lists, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials;
- Inspects the condition of shipped goods for both incoming and outgoing items prior to signing off
- Ensuring inventory transactions are accurately maintained and delivered to production facility in a timely manner
- Daily end of shift reconciliation in ERP system
- Issuing product in/out of secured storage for manufacturing activities
- Examine inbound/outbound shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipments and inventory movements;
- Weigh and manage bulk inventory containers, ensuring accurate weights.
- Label and seal packaged products according to SOPs.
- Prepare customer orders with a high attention to detail, within time guidelines.
- Ability to learn new processes.
- Ensure FIFO and GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) are followed.
- Maintaining shipping/receiving area, warehouse interior and exterior keeping the area neat and tidy and ensuring items are properly stored
- Adhere to shipping and regulatory compliance procedures
- Complete daily shipping & receiving functions and logs; and report discrepancies in documentation, shipments, deliveries to your immediate supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of material handling (e.g. dollies, forklifts, hand trucks, jacks, pallet trucks and wrapping machinery).
- Valid Drivers License or ability to obtain
- Valid Forklift license or ability to obtain
- Minimum 2 years of relevant inventory management in ERP/MRP systems preferred
- Strong math skills with a proven ability to read and interpret documents such as health and safety rules, shipping/receiving forms, shipping contracts, material safety data sheets, storage and handling recommendations, standard operating procedures, policy manuals
- Ability to use a scale, repetitively maintaining high level of quality.
- Strong inventory and production management skills
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications
- Positive outlook, willingness to learn and contribute to company success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask while maintaining a high standard of safety protocols
- Good Documentation Practices
- Physically capable to stand, walk, bend, lift and stoop to load and unload orders throughout a shift of work
- Must be detail and accuracy orientated, cooperative and a problem solver
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of work, have a strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Must have valid Drivers licence and Fork lift licence, or the ability to obtain them
- Ability to, and comfortable with driving a 22-foot truck considered an asset
Entourage Health Corp thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Pursuant to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Entourage Health Corp will accommodate all applicants with disabilities to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment and hiring process. Accommodation will be provided upon request and in accordance with the principles of dignity, individualization, and inclusion. Entourage Health Corp will work cooperatively, and in a spirit of respect, with all partners in the accommodation process.
Entourage Health Corp is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), gender identity, gender expression, receipt of public assistance (in housing only), sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding) or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday