This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Labatt is always on the lookout for forward-thinking, results-driven students who can help us find fresh and innovative ways to take our business to the next level. As one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People, we’re recognized for our commitment to fairly compensating the students who bring so much to our business and to hiring high-potential candidates. Our 15-week interactive and engaging Summer Internship Programs put the focus on development, with interns being empowered to flex their leadership skills while benefiting from networking opportunities and interaction with our leadership team.
What can you expect as an intern at Labatt?
Some things our interns have experienced in the past include:
• Total project ownership over the course of the 15-weeks, including a final presentation to our leadership teams.
• Social event opportunities, such as brewery tours, events at Budweiser Stage, virtual trivia games and challenges, and beer education with a cicerone.
• Networking with our senior leaders, including small group discussions and talks hosted by our ELT for interns.
• Networking with other Labatt employees through our “Buddy Program” when you start.
• Commitment to your wellness throughout the 15-weeks with us, including group fitness classes, wellness breaks, and wellness challenges.
- Brewery Trainee Internship
- Supply Chain Trainee Internship
- Sales Management Trainee Internship
- Marketing Internship
- People (HR) Trainee Internship
- Technology Trainee Internship
- Corporate Affairs Trainee Internship
- Our professional experience year (PEY) Internships