Manufacturing & Process Engineering Technician
Canduct Industries is looking for a Manufacturing & Process Engineering Technician to join our team!
We are Growing! Come join an innovative and dynamic team, with team members who take great pride in their global reputation and are truly family oriented.
What's In It for You?
- Work for a very well respected, and established leader in the energy sector
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A competitive compensation package
- Benefit package (Dental & Medical)
- Paid sick time
- Potential for annual bonus
- Generous RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm or 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In exchange, we ask you to bring:
- Analyzes and proposes changes and improvements to workflows and processes at both, production, and business process levels.
- Review workflow, space requirements and layout of equipment for maximum efficiency.
- Works alongside the CSR Team on optimizing productivity and efficiencies to impact cost and on-time-delivery.
- Lead product development initiatives through NPI tools.
- Lead continuous process improvements including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and other problem-solving tools.
- Incorporates technologies, practices, processes, and tools to boost throughput and cost-related efficiencies.
- Develop and implement quality assurance and quality control initiatives and tools.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Standardizes processes, methods, and procedures.
- Performs internal quality audits to guarantee adherence to Quality Systems.
- Follows a project management approach to developing and implementing activities.
- Creates and modifies layouts, models, and assemblies using CAD software.
- Implement manufacturing methodologies (5S, lean, TPS, 6-sigma, just-in-time, among others) to achieve desired results.
- Design experiments (DOEs) and performs statistical analysis.
- Lead undertakings from definition and abstract stages to implementation and control with manufacturing crews.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience of post-graduated experience.
- Post secondary degree in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience defining and implementing projects using project management tools.
- Experience implementing continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, and other manufacturing methodologies.
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001, and Quality Control.
- Strong experience and skills in using CAD software such as AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS.
- Experience in process definition and analysis.
- Experience in Plant Operations within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Canduct Industries will accommodate candidates under the AODA legislation in all aspects of the hiring process. Please notify us if accommodation is required.
We thank all candidates who apply for this role, however, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No Walk ins or Phone Calls Please.