Being the best craft beer company and bringing people together for more cheers
Mill Street, Archibald, LaCroix, Brickworks Cider, Stanley Park Brewing, Banded Peak – sound familiar? This is Canada Craft
What We Believe In
- We?DREAM BIG?because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners.?OWNERSHIP?is at the foundation of everything we do.?
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an?INCLUSIVE?and?INFORMAL?workplace
- Above all, we believe in our?PEOPLE?- our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Offer You
- WELL-BEING:? We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP:?You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
What We Ask You
- Be CURIOUS!?See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT!?Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS!?Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
CMT Program Details:
We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through an intensive rotational training program, in-depth exposure to our business operations and relevant experiences right from the start, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. The program takes place over the course of 10-months; This is liable to change dependent on business needs and external environmental factors. Throughout the program, CMTPs will gain a 360 view of the business while holding roles in Brewing & Distilling, Supply & Logistics, and Commercial (Sales & Marketing) and Operations, as well as flexing their creative and analytical muscles through project work in an area of interest.
- Zone Induction with local Leadership team, to learn about Craft Canada and Labatt’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Field Experience in our Breweries, Supply & Logistics, and Commerical and Operations to understand the "real life" routine of the business, followed by the opportunity to implement a Business Improvement project within these areas.
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program rotations.
- Personalized mentorship and development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership potential.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will take on an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program as well as to meet the needs of the business.
CMTP Program will begin September 2022!
Typical first positions after completion of rotational program:
Group Manager, Innovation Associate, Assistant Brewer, Planning Associate, Digital Marketer
CMT Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across Canada
- Fluent in English, ability to speak French is a strong asset
- Graduating in 2022 OR Graduated as of 2020 (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Eligible to work in Canada
Ideal CMT Candidate:
- Passion for craft beer, endless curiosity about the brewing process, and discovering the magic of the art and science of craft.
- Leverages data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and fosters inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects at once and be agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.
Are You Up For The Challenge?
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodation, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.