Picks, assembles, and packs sales orders for aftermarket parts & service (AMPS) customers.
- Follows all applicable safety procedures and practices safe work habits.
- Performs assembly activities as outlined in Standard Work Documents.
- Reads and interprets work instructions, labelling requirements, and part/BOM specifications.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Identifies non-conforming components with intense focus on quality and compliance.
- Initiates continuous improvement activities in own area and supports continuous improvement activities of all
- Adherence to Kanban material replenishment process.
- Performs other job activities as required.
- 1-2 years relevant production/manufacturing experience
- Mechanically inclined; capacity to operate in physically demanding environment
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Ability to work equally well as part of an assembly team or individually
- Organized with attention to detail
- Process focused with continuous improvement mindset
- Works collaboratively across the business for maximum impact
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.