Project Engineering Coordinator
The Project Document Coordinator will work closely with the Project Manager to provide sales and project support and deliverables. This is a technical role where the emphasis will be on developing a deep understanding of Municipal products, creating sales and submittal drawings, reviewing customer plans and specifications, preparing project documentation, completing order entry into ERP systems for production. and providing feedback to various project stakeholders in a timely manner. As a member of the Project Engineering team, the Project Coordinator participates in defining and delivering value to Trojan’s Municipal customers to drive customer satisfaction and growth.
- Reviews customer plans and specifications working with cross-functional partners as required to drive clarity and quality throughout the order fulfillment process
- Supports Engineering, using product knowledge and design tools to generate civil, mechanical, electrical drawings and controls philosophies as required to support sales and project activity
- Supports Project Engineers to complete project activities and deliverables including the generation and review of sales drawings, engineered shop drawing submittals, and operation and maintenance manuals
- Completes orders and configures projects in ERP systems based on customer requirements to trigger order fulfillment and production activities
- Drives continuous improvement to technical document-related processes, working with the team to identify opportunities, define and solve problems
- Works towards improving the existing products, designs, drawings, and specifications
- Manages work effectively within time constraints
- Works in accordance with standard work
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
- Understands global business needs, anticipate future trends, implement improvement opportunities (Charts the Course)
- Must be able to apply Voice of Customer (VOC) to understand customer needs (Drives Innovation and Growth)
- Brings energy, direction and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
- Behaves in a way that is aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Models Humility, Transparency & Integrity )
- Strong team acumen and ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Attention to detail and tactical execution
- Demonstrated temperament and ability to manage expectations with customers and deal in challenging, crucial conversational environments with a mature and professional approach
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders in a global environment
- Self-motivated and able to manage concurrent, conflicting priorities
- Post-secondary education in a relevant technical field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical field (product, design, drafting)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications and imaging applications
- Strong experience with AutoCAD plus reviewing drawings and specifications
- Strong technical publication / technical writing abilities
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking skills, working both independently and in a group setting
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign / Framemaker an asset
- ERP systems experience considered an asset
Is this You?
You are a passionate self-starter who is interested in a challenging, results-driven position. You have a desire to join a fast-growing, customer-focused company making big waves in the water space. You enjoy helping people, people like and trust you, and you thrive in a team environment. Dive In - Have Impact.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture! These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.