WHO WE ARE
Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. manufactures automotive parts. Vari-Form has three facilities located in Strathroy, Ontario.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hourly rate of $37.58, plus shift premium
- DC Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Rotating shifts – days, afternoons, nights
- Install, maintain and repair electronic control systems such as D.C. drives, process controllers, through the application of tests, inspections, and troubleshooting diagnostics.
- Maintain electrical equipment such as motors, switches, switch boards, and electrical mechanisms in good repair and operating condition.
- Programs and maintains PLC's, ensuring that programming meets the requirements established for the effective operation of production equipment.
- Performs various duties such as replacing defective wiring and making connections to new electrical installations.
- Actively participates in the development and achievement of team quality goals and objectives, continuous improvement ideas and projects, and environmental objectives and targets.
- Support launches and production demands as deemed necessary with overtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Certificate of Qualification in Industrial/Construction Electrician recognized by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
- Three to five years' experience in an automotive environment.
- Ability to install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical and electronic components such as motors, switches, DC drives, PLC's, robots and sensors.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, robotics, pneumatics, and welding.
- Familiarity with computerized preventative maintenance systems.
- Demonstrates interpersonal, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.