WHO WE ARE
Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. manufactures automotive parts. Vari-Form has three facilities located in Strathroy, Ontario.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hourly rate of $37.58, plus shift premium
- DC Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Rotating shifts – days, afternoons, nights
- Install, maintain and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical equipment and systems such as hydraulic presses, transfer equipment, robotic welding equipment and lubrication systems.
- Read and interpret hydraulic and pneumatic circuit diagrams and mechanical blueprints and equipment documentation.
- Inspect machinery for defects; dismantle machine or equipment and repairs.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and take corrective action for the effective operation of the equipment.
- Actively participate in the development and achievement of team quality goals and objectives, continuous improvement ideas and projects, and environmental objectives and targets.
- Support launches, and production demands as deemed necessary with Overtime.
- Comply with company policies and procedures supporting the quality management system, environmental management system, and health and safety.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Certificate of Qualification in Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) recognized by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an automotive environment.
- Ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical equipment and systems such as hydraulic presses, CNC benders, and robotic welding equipment and lubrication systems.
- Ability to interpret hydraulic schematics and machine blueprints.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.