Business Process Manager - Capabilities
About the Company
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NUTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT. Are you up for the Challenge??
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace.
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE – our team and dynamic is unlike any other.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- WELL-BEING: Competitive Benefits, Pension Plan, and Bonus Plan.? We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy.
- INFORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT: We are located on Toronto’s Harbour front, and our office is currently under renovation to ensure we are allowing you to bring your best, and most creative self to work. And, it’s true, we also have a Pub in our office, which you are welcome to Enjoy Responsibly
WHAT WE ASK YOU
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
The role’s primary function is to analyze, plan and provide insight into the performance capabilities of our teams through both L&D and the utilization of our management system.
Scope: Site Analysis
- Contribute to build site 3Yr strategic plan
- Working with the General Manager, Site Lead, and Site Leadership Team to define the site strategy, strategy details, and strategy execution.
- In depth analysis of site performance indicators, volume projections, and workforce projections
- Financial & Operational performance analysis and projections
- Translate insights into site improvement opportunities & lead with Department Heads
- Execute other ad-hoc General Manager requests
Scope: Employee Training & Development
- Set Training & Development Plan goals and strategy for both Team Members & Leadership.
- Communicate training plan to close training gaps and improve operational performance through skills gap closure (training plan)
- Oversee development plan execution and completion
- Training record validation and skills matrix update & analysis
- New In Position progress, Training Plan compliance, OJT event planning
- Certified Trainers & VPO Training for new hires
- Manage One to One meeting process
- Training Material Updates
- SOP system (SCE Process)
- Training Budgeting & execution
- SDCA Certification & Training
- Credit 360 monthly uploads
- Brewery Excellence Program Updates – with GMs
- VPO Audit coordination
- KPI Dashboard admin
- Dept. SCE Process (SOPs, OWDs, OPLs) – BPOs should be managing this under the supervision of this role
- Support ITF/PDCA initiatives & execution
- Undergraduate in Business or Engineering
- Previous experience in Management system
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong Excel skills (including statistical functions)
- Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Organized approach to problem solving