Human Resources Business Partner
Shape your future and ours with quality. Continue bringing your skills to bear at Dr. Oetker and take advantage of this opportunity to meet new challenges within the company. Apply now!
Grow in our team in London, Ont. as
Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner will collaborate with all stakeholders to recruit, develop and retain talent at the London facility. The incumbent will effectively balance business partner responsibility with employee advocacy in order to build a positive employee relations culture and work environment. Further, the Human Resources Business Partner will support other aspects of HR throughout Dr. Oetker Canada Ltd.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Accountability for full-cycle recruitment activities in the London location for all positions excluding executive level.
- Lead and Support employer-branding initiatives.
- Support the business as a key user, trainer and SME for SuccessFactors ATS (Recruiting)
- Manage and promote employee referral program.
- Lead the onboarding process
Labour & Employee Relations:
- Advise employees on Company and Collective Agreement policies, procedures and program queries.
- Counsel and coach leaders on employee performance management issues and provide recommendations for action.
- Conduct workplace investigations as required.
- Partner with business leaders to proactively review and plan for talent to ensure optimal performance and productivity.
- Work with talent analytics and metrics to measure organizational performance and develop solutions for improvements.
- Enhance policies and programs to build positive culture and engagement.
Training and Development:
- Design training material and train new and existing employees on HR related topics and policies.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure all employee training records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of WSIB Safety Group Program elements
- Degree in Business Administration/Management with a focus on Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience with a focus on labour relations, employee engagement, retention and recruitment.
- A professional HR designation (CHRP, CHRL, CPM, SHRM, etc.) is preferred
Attributes and Competencies
- Advanced Computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Experience with SuccessFactors (Recruitment and Performance Management) would be considered a definite asset.
- Excellent communication skills and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented mindset.
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety Act and regulations.
- Working knowledge of WSIB Safety Group Programs would be an asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team player attitude.
Location: London, Ont.
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
No agencies please.
Dr. Oetker Canada Ltd.
3100 Nova Court · London, ON · Canada · Phone: 905 678 1311 (Ext 154)
Careers with Dr. Oetker
Apply now »