- You have a great eye for detail.
- You will be responsible to check, correct, and sort goods in the topping area to ensure optimal quality and maintain a low level of loss.
- You will strive for improvements in your own area and others.
- You will be responsible for verifying proper hygiene, completeness and functionality of equipment and tools.
- You will be required to handle processed meat (including pork) and poultry products as well as dairy products (cheese), frozen vegetables, spices, pre-baked pizza bases, etc.
- You will be responsible for manually unpacking goods from bags, check raw materials for basic quality defects.
- You will follow housekeeping procedures; cleaning of workplace, equipment and tools (with water).
- You may perform and document pre-operational Health & Safety and HACCP checks.
- You will be responsible for other duties as assigned.
- You are part of the team that produces highest quality Dr. Oetker products. Food safety and security is of the utmost importance for Dr. Oetker and for you.
- You consistently follow all Dr. Oetker Health & Safety policies and procedures, setting a positive example while exercising care within your work to prevent injuries to yourself and to your co-workers.
- You understand that management may at its discretion reassign you to a different position, line, shift, shift rotation and/or department based on operational need.
- You have earned your High school Diploma or GED equivalent.
- You have the ability to work a 3 shift rotation, including coverage of unexpected leaves of absences and vacation.
- If you have experience working in a food manufacturing environment, that would be considered an asset.
- You have experience working with industrial food manufacturing equipment.
- You are proficient in Math, English, reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, and verbal communication.
- You are able to read, understand and follow recipes.
- Having experience with hand pallet trucks would be beneficial.
- You can work under conditions of hot / cold temperatures.
- You must be able to work according to tight schedules and timelines, and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Physical essential abilities are handling heavy loads (up to 25 KG), manual dexterity, attention to detail, good hand-eye co-ordination, and bending, twisting, and lifting abilities.
- You can stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- You have your own transportation as public transportation is not available.
- Must be able to touch and work with pork, chicken and beef productions.
- You are able to work days and afternoon shifts, on a two week rotating basis.