Customer Service Representative
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With over 100 years serving health and wellness markets, the privately held company is moving through an aggressive growth strategy with plans to invest $20 million into the business over the next two years.
“Over a century ago, Jones provided apothecary packaging to help pharmacists safely dispense medication to patients,” says Ron Harris, President & CEO at Jones. “One thing has never wavered since our beginning: we have always been focused on wellness. It’s in our DNA.”
Through its four business units—Cartons & Labels, Packaging Services, Canadian Pharmacy and Medication Adherence —and its three European subsidiaries Venalink UK, Venalink Spain, and MEDI-Clear, the company brings a unique expertise across health sectors to its customers. And, with a continued vision to advance healthcare with progressive packaging platforms, Jones puts consumer well-being first while responding to evolving market needs.
For more information, please visit www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
Summary of position
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through superior account coordination and project management. This position acts as the main point of contact for business-to-business customers and functions as the communication link between clients and internal teams. The incumbent must work closely with all departments at all stages of planning and production to guarantee a high quality product is manufactured to client specifications.
If you love building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited about providing service and solutions that exceed client expectations, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to coordinate all of the behind-the-scenes details, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are natural multi-tasker with strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue from business award to after order care.
- Manage client expectations and inquiries with a proactive and responsive approach while representing client’s interest to the internal teams.
- Ensure production order accuracy and flow through ordering processing and information management within SAP and Quality Systems while striving to achieve excellence in processing cycle times and meeting departmental service levels.
- Analyze all major deliverables for finished goods material number creation within SAP (i.e. quotes, specifications, contract proofs, standard operating procedures) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Maintain communication with client regarding order confirmations and progress of each job.
- Manage post production needs with regards to entering returns, reworks or credits.
- Facilitate and lead the on-boarding of new business and recognize opportunities for growth within existing accounts.
- Understand and promote the company’s capabilities and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to clients.
If you’ve got:
- 1 to 2 years’ of customer service experience
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration
- Printing or packaging experience is an asset
- Project management experience is an asset
- Capable of successfully negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Excel), previous experience with SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
We’d like to hear from you!
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 519.451.2100 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.