Sr. Technologist, AutoCad
Key Job Elements
- Creating and updating building layout proposals
- Creating and updating building systems drawings (HVAC, fire alarm / suppression, security, telecommunications, compressed gases, electrical and mechanical services)
- Creating and updating mechanical and electrical machinery drawings
- Work closely with various departments to develop project proposal drawings
- Work alongside engineers and project specialists in developing concepts for presentations / approvals
- Organization of existing master drawings file directory
College diploma in technology program (civil or architectural programs preferred)
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 / Revit
Strong computer skills in MS Office
Experience in building 3D design applications
Excellent communication (written, oral and listening) and analytical skills
Strong organization skills, including being a self-starter
Willingness to actively learn, multi-task and adapt to changing requirements
Excellent interpersonal, team adaptation, problem-solving and multitasking skills
Valid Ontario Driver’s License
Knowledge of electrical and building systems.
Knowledge of HVAC components.
Previous experience in a manufacturing or facility management environment
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.