Our group of companies (edproenergy.com, sleegers.ca, p38.ca, propanefacts.ca) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization headquartered in London, ON. Our established operating businesses, EDPRO Energy Group Inc. and SLEEGERS Engineered Products Inc., are poised for continued growth in the energy and pressure vessel manufacturing sectors.
We are recruiting a Business Analyst to join our team at P38 Inc. The successful candidate will join our Leadership Team focusing on company-wide business and information management processes.
- Drive awareness of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of current processes
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Be the thought leader for technical business processes, developing systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Partner with stakeholders across business units (ex: engineering, finance, security, compliance) to develop analyses and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis and maintain systems processes
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with key stakeholders for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
- A minimum of 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Deep understanding of business process modeling and capability mapping
- Excellent skills to analyze documents, data, user surveys, and workflows, which will deliver problem-solving solutions
- Possess high-level managerial skills to handle projects from beginning to end.
- High proficiency in technical writing and communications skills.
- Competitive compensation package; salary is commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
- Retirement plan with employee-employer matched contributions
- Training and development opportunities available to enhance your skill set
P38 Inc. is committed to providing a barrier-free environment and promoting independence, dignity, integration, and equal opportunity for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Learn more and Apply