This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 20, 2022
Marketing Communications Specialist
About the job
Hybrid Role: once COVID restrictions are lifted you will be required to come into the London, Ontario office one day a week.
At Trojan Technologies, we believe there’s nothing more essential than delivering clean water to the world. That’s especially true in this critical moment, when the world’s supply of clean water is under substantial stress due to industrialization, increasing demand, and rising biological and chemical contamination. Our mission is to stem that tide: to ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries, and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
As part of our global team, you’ll work alongside customers from municipalities to pharmaceutical and food and beverage companies to build creative, sustainable solutions. You’ll also find a welcoming and supportive team that listens to your ideas and allows you to follow your strengths. All of us feel privileged to work on innovative technologies that bring clean water to the world—we hope you will, too.
Trojan is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
Job Description Summary
Are you a master storyteller? Do you enjoy crafting content based on personas and their buying journey? Trojan Technologies has a rewarding and exciting opportunity for a Global Marketing Communication Specialist who will plan, lead and execute marketing campaigns activity across all brands and industries managing a variety of different projects!
As a member of our Demand Generation Marketing Team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the campaign including developing the messaging and content, coordinating the execution of the multi-channel programs, as well as measuring and reporting to increase customer engagement & drive business growth. This role will partner closely with various groups from within Marketing, Product Management, Sales, the Digital Growth team, and external vendors to strengthen the omnichannel approach.
Measures of Performance
- Develop engaging content for initiatives, campaigns, website, marketing collateral, events and product launches for Trojan Technologies which resonate with target personas based on their customer journey
- Manage the campaign content planning, ideation, creation, distribution, amplification, and analysis including lessons learned
- Build multi-channel digital campaigns and optimize the use and impact of each channel including email, website, paid and organic social media, display and paid search
- Collaborate with vertical marketing managers to identify gaps and develop effective campaigns and/or sales tools
- Manage and/or liaison with agencies, media partners, and suppliers for development of materials
- Drive adoption of new marketing strategies - new channels, communication techniques, and tactics
- Achieve lead generation and MQL targets by vertical
- Campaign development and execution according to plan, on-time, on-budget
- Analysis and report-out of metrics within 5 days of campaign completion
- Demonstrate Danaher Core Behaviors
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, marketing communications, or digital marketing
- Knowledge of integrated marketing communication strategies (traditional, digital, and events) and content marketing
- Strong project management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills or copy writing and presenting with both customers and teams across Trojan Technologies
- Preferred knowledge of Google Analytics/360, Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Manager
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.