Human Resources Student
WHO WE ARE
- Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is a leader in advanced tube hydroforming technology for the development and manufacture of products used by the automotive industry. Vari-Form Inc. has three facilities in Strathroy, Ontario and an additional site in Mexico. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is an affiliate of Stellantis.
- Support the HR team with administrative functions.
- Reception duties including greeting visitors, and answering calls
- Perform full cycle recruitment including partner with managers to create job descriptions, job posting, screen and interview, selection, reference checks, employment offers.
- Maintain an employee information management system
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Coordinate company social events.
- Comply with company policies and procedures supporting the quality management system, environmental management system, and health and safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources or related studies an asset
- 1-3 years’ experience in an office setting, preferably in automotive manufacturing.
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable legislation.
- Ability to work long days and off hours to accommodate business needs.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Manufacturing related experience is an asset
- Safety shoes that meet our standard are required.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.