AT DIAMOND AIRCRAFT, WE COMBINE ATTENTION TO DETAIL WITH CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY AND PIONEERING INNOVATION. OUR DEDICATION TO THE QUALITY OF OUR ENGINEERING AND WORKMANSHIP MAKES OUR AIRCRAFT THE SAFEST IN THEIR CLASS.
- Work on the production line on various tasks while following standard operating procedures and safety guidelines
- As a Composite Fabricator, you will help make structural aviation components, using techniques and processes such as hand/wet lay-up, bonding, trimming, and demolding in a temperature-controlled production environment
- As an Aircraft Assembler, you will help assemble, fit, and install prefabricated parts to aircraft
- As a Paint Prepper, you will help wash aircrafts parts, sand, and fill parts for primer and paint
- As an Avionics Assembler, you will help with routing, wiring, assembling, and installing electrical and electronic components in aircraft units
Skills & Experience:
- Ability and willingness to work shifts and extended hours if required
- Aviation/manufacturing experience an asset
- For Aircraft Assembler only, experience working with power tools/hand tools, and ability to read drawings, documents and blueprints are great assets
We offer a market-standard salary based on your professional and personal suitability.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward receiving your application!