Senior Manager, Marketing
About the job
Through Innovation, Creativity and Excellence, Trudell Medical International (TMI) employees help people around the globe breathe easier. Our unwavering commitment is evidenced in the products we create, the innovations we generate and the standards of excellence we deliver.
TMI employees harness the power of our innovative spirit to relentlessly pursue creative new opportunities and secure sustainable growth. Advanced product design, research in aerosol science, and cleanroom manufacturing of medical devices provide fulfilling work environments for our multidisciplinary team of professionals.
As a member of our Global Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing a team of marketers with a key focus on building, executing, and reporting on digital marketing and branding campaigns that effectively and efficiently generate sales leads at scale.
This role requires a strong marketing technology background, project management skills and a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Do you have a University Degree in Business, Marketing, Sciences or equivalent?
- Do you a minimum of 10 years’ experience in building and supporting marketing branding and demand generation programs?
- Do you have at least 5+ years’ experience in in leading / managing teams?
- Do you have 5+ years of full time Marketing experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical setting with thorough understanding of all sales cycle stages?
- Do you have strong knowledge of marketing technology ecosystems and platforms - a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in digital marketing technology (CRM / Acquisition?
- Do you have In-depth understanding of the typical use cases of Digital Marketing Platform implementations?