Indiva (TSXV: NDVA) (OTCQX: NDVAF) is a Canadian licensed producer of premium cannabis and cannabis products, and a provider of extraction, manufacturing and refinement services. Indiva aims to be a clear Canadian leader in the cannabis industry by creating products that outperform the field in their quality and creativity.
In Canada, Indiva will produce and distribute the award-winning Bhang® Chocolate, Ruby® Cannabis Sugar, Sapphire™ Salt, Ruby® Gems, and other derivative products through license agreements and joint ventures.
About the Opportunity
- Accurate accounting of inventory including receiving, processing and recording on ERP system.
- Perform clerical duties including data entry and maintenance of files and records.
- Maintain and prepare detailed records of files using appropriate software.
- Ensure proper completion of a variety of inventory forms.
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory management database system.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels and adjustments, and perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Manage accurate stock levels for shipping supplies.
- Timely data entry of sales orders in ERP system once allocated.
- Auditing waste %’s, variances between bulk and finished goods
- Receiving of incoming cannabis inventory into ERP system
- Inventory support for Health Canada reporting
- Setting up new item numbers on ERP system
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma and/or post secondary education in supply chain, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supply chain, inventory management or similar role required
- Knowledge of data analysis, ERP software and data entry techniques , experience working in Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred
- An analytical mind with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and focus on working with cross-functional teams
- A strong sense of personal integrity and confidentiality
- KPI reporting experience preferred
- Knowledge of cannabis is an asset
- Multitasking capabilities is a must
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Inventory control: 3 years (preferred)