Sr. Analyst, Material Management & Scheduling
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SHIFT: Mon-Fri (on Site in London)
Founded over 175 years ago, Labatt is one of Canada’s founding businesses and its leading brewer. We are proud of our history and our heritage in Canada, and we remain committed to brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Labatt has created exciting experiences with consumers through iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois and many more. Through our broad portfolio, we are truly a national brewer, with over 3,600 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast-to-coast, we are proud to serve Canada and the communities we call home.
- Create brewery packaging schedule, optimizing line efficiency while considering liquid availability, workforce, network demand, and material supply
- Work closely with brewery & materials forecasting team to place purchase orders to vendors to ensure materials arrive on time for brewery production using MRP and SAP
- Maintain close relationship with brewery to ensure cycle adherence and completion of schedule, adjusting as needed
- Attend daily meetings with brewery operations to communicate material supply risk and priorities
- Collaborate with centralized supply planning to ensure data accuracy in MRP
- Create BOM (Bill of Materials) and responsible for Master Data accuracy in the area
- Manage supplier and new design transitions based on instruction from Planning and Innovations
- Participate in continuous improvement/root cause analysis initiatives
- University degree in supply chain or logistics.
- 2 years in various Logistics/Manufacturing environments
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service approach
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical Competencies: Advanced Excel skills (functions, pivots, vlookups), Computer skills in APS tools, SAP; VBA experience is not required, but an asset.
- power Bi experience is considered an asset.
As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share.
- Health benefits plan, including competitive coverage for medical, dental, mental health, life, and disability insurance, that can be flexed to fit your needs
- Additional flex credits for healthcare or wellness spending accounts
- Retirement plan with a generous company-matching contribution, and low-fee RRSP & TFSA savings opportunities to help you secure your financial future
- Personalized support through an inclusive family-forming benefit, and generous financial support/top-ups for parental leave
- Access to many wellbeing resources, including Employee & Family Assistance Program support, Webinars, and more.
- An annual allotment of Beer and Beyond-Beer products for employees!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Instagram @ labattbreweries
LinkedIn @ Labatt Breweries of Canada