Who We Are
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
Key Job Elements
- Plans, schedules, assigns and prioritizes tasks/assignments to achieve the performance of all work and contract requirements
- Monitors assigned work activities to ensure implementation dates are met
- Provides accurate daily/weekly/monthly status updates on all work activities within the team
- Oversees key cost elements e.g. overtime, departmental expenses, HPU’s, MPS
- Lead WSBM team meetings and actively identify and implement process improvements
- Use effective coaching techniques to train and develop leadership and technical capabilities of the team
- Ensures compliance of Uniform Contract requirements
- Maintains compliance with: GDLS policies, Trade Compliance (ITAR), ISO procedures Security and Safety regulations and Industrial Training requirements
- Maintains favorable working relationships with internal and external customers
- University degree or College diploma in Manufacturing or Engineering Technologist
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Goal oriented and able to work under demanding conditions
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work swing shift
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.