Assemble mechanical assemblies and systems.
· Follows all applicable safety procedures and practices safe work habits.
· Performs assembly activities as outlined in Standard Work Documents.
· Reads and interprets mechanical drawings, work instructions and specifications.
· Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
· Identifies non-conforming components.
· Initiates continuous improvement activities in own area and supports continuous improvement activities of all employees.
· Adherence to Kanban material replenishment process.
Performs other job activities as required.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
- Works with sense of urgency, takes actions and makes decisions that support the DBS culture. (Leads through DBS)
- Brings energy, direction and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
- Behaves in a way that is aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Models Humility, Transparency & Integrity )
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
*If interested, please apply through our website: https://www.trojantechnologies.com/en/about/careers
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-4 years relevant manufacturing/calibration experience
- Mechanically/Electronically inclined
- Capable of intricate soldering
- Troubleshooting skills to determine failed assemblies / equipment
- Computer skills (i.e. MSEXCEL, Printing Labels, use of Baan, PIT database, Sharepoint)
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Organized with attention to detail