A/P Clerk (6-month contract)
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have over 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites and are present in 190 countries worldwide. In Canada, excelling means sharing our passion for our purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. It also means living up to our exemplary values which are rooted in respect for ourselves, others, diversity, and the future. We will support your personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working environment. Join our team to support our purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
Business areas: Nestlé Canada Inc.
Job title: Accounts Payable Clerk (6-month contract)
Location: London, Ontario
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk based at our state-of-the-art ice cream manufacturing plant, located in London, Ontario reporting into the Director, Finance & Administrative services.
A day in the life of an A/P Clerk:
What will make you successful:
• General ledger data entry
• Reconciling AP vendor files
• Creating purchase orders for production, sanitation, and special projects
• Filing and other administrative tasks
• Other duties as required.
• College Diploma in Business or related field
• Accounts Payable Experience
• Excellent proficiency with MS Office programs specifically Excel
• Provide friendly, and efficient customer service to internal and external customers
• Experience with SAP an asset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage interruptions
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestle, with excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
The closing date for applications is August 19, 2022. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Please note: Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.