This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 21, 2022
Starting Salary Range $70,000-$85,000
Additional Pay: Bonus and Benefits
Renix is adding a key member to the company’s team, seeking a motivated individual to join us as an Project Engineer. You will be responsible for delivering industrial equipment projects to our customers, beginning with a significant project in Europe.
The Project Engineer will leverage their experience with industrial equipment projects, working alongside customers, vendors, and our team. Specific responsibilities include for example:
- Review contract specifications during Sales and Design stages of projects.
- Develop, review and/or approve detailed design basis documents, specifications, testing plans, product definition and costing models for Renix equipment.
- Plan, organize, and deliver customer projects; including engineering, vendor qualification, fabrication / assembly, installation and commissioning, start-up and validation.
- Ensure applicable legal, safety and regulatory requirements are met throughout project delivery.
- Ensure complete, accurate, up-to-date and secure physical and electronic project records.
- Establish and maintain third party relationships (customers, vendors, and partners).
Successful candidates are self-starters who demonstrate initiative, desire to grow with the company, and are excited by the energy and potential of an early commercialization environment. Qualifications include:
- Post-secondary education in related technical field (Mechanical Engineering preferred); Professional Engineering Designation preferred
- OEM industrial equipment manufacturing experience required; knowledge of liquid processing preferred
- Project Management experience an asset
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Familiar with engineering design standards in North America and/or Europe
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 package and Autodesk software
- Adaptable and flexible in changing assignments and work pace; flexibility in schedule; comfortable working both in-office and remotely
- Willing and qualified to travel to customer sites internationally (Europe and North America) up to 50%
- All Renix employees, regardless of the work they perform, must comply with all company safety and professional conduct policies, including the company’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Renix Inc. is an award-winning cleantech company in London, Ontario providing liquid separation and purification solutions for resource processors. Renix combines proven science with the patented RenixUIX™ steady-state ion exchange platform to provide sustainable, efficient and cost-effective solutions for emerging separation challenges. Renix Inc. is dedicated to providing employees with a friendly, inclusive, and professional environment in which to work and grow.
Renix will be accepting resumes and cover letters in confidence from interested candidates; only selected candidates will be contacted for follow up.
To express your interest, please submit your information to email@example.com.