About the Organization
A career with General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada (GDLS-C) offers plenty of excitement, innovation, and challenge. With lots of global collaboration within the Land Systems family, we are a world-class defence industry leader with expertise in the design and manufacture of light and medium armoured vehicles. In addition to winning Canadian Defence reviews award in 2016 for best Canadian defence company, GDLS-C offers a team-based, collaborative culture, with a passion for innovation and a great focus on development and growth for employees. General Dynamics is recognized as #13 in Forbes top 300 Canadian employers.
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve, drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
About the Opportunity
Our company is seeking a Cost & Schedule Analyst to be a part of our Finance team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable working in a team environment, has the ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Your duties will also include:
- Develop / maintain Integrated Master Schedules for various programs.
- Determine Impact Analysis & Production Break-in points for Contract Change Proposals
- Support Resource planning, forecasting and variance analysis
- Develop / maintain Cost Performance Reports
- Assist with new Bid & Proposal efforts - i.e. WBS development, Bid & Proposal schedules
- Develop and maintain departmental desktop procedures
- Support both internal and external program audits
- University Degree/College Diploma in a Technologist or Program Management discipline
- Minimum 1-2 year relevant experience in the project management field
- Experience using scheduling software
- Demonstrated strong analytical & decision making skills
- Demonstrated strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US & Int'l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Designation
At GDLS-C, you'll be welcomed into a tight-knit and social team with an excellent health and safety record. As a Fortune 500 company, you'll also gain valuable industry experience and have opportunities to take your career to new heights.
At GDLS-C we offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
If you are looking for that next dynamic finance opportunity and looking to take the
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.