SLEEGERS Engineered Products Inc. is a leading North American supplier of engineered solutions for the pressure vessel and propane industries. We design and manufacture a variety of products including propane motor fuel tanks, commercial and industrial pressure vessels, and automated propane cylinder vending kiosks.
Founded in 1963 and based in London, Ontario, we are proud to have assembled a diverse team that unites highly skilled fabrication skillsets with innovative engineering professionals to produce exceptional products for our target marketplaces. We are a rapidly growing company serving specialized marketplaces in Canada and the USA.
We are recruiting a Material Coordinator to help facilitate the ongoing and rapid growth at SLEEGERS. This person will join our Supply Chain Team and be critical in ensuring completion of our inbound shipping functions, maintaining accurate documents, organizing the warehouse, and keeping records of all products received.
The Material Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Participating in all aspects of the receiving/inventory function.
- Examining incoming shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipments.
- Maintaining appropriate records and reports required for receiving.
- Coordinating with various mobile equipment operators when freight arrives at destination.
- Proactively providing updates to the Supply Chain Leader regarding inventory control and product flow throughout the facility.
- Perform an inventory cycle count on a weekly basis.
- Organize the warehouse, re-allocate stock material as needed to increase material flow efficiency and maintain bin numbers.
- Support with shipping as needed.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- 2 - 3 years of related experience with a strong focus on receiving and warehouse organizing.
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience recommended.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills, memory, and math abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact comfortably with a wide range of individuals in the organization.
- Competitive compensation package; wages are commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within SLEEGERS.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans.
- Retirement plan with employee-employer matched contributions.
- Training and development opportunities available to enhance your skill set.
SLEEGERS is committed to providing a barrier-free environment and promoting independence, dignity, integration, and equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.