By joining Nortera, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others and the planet.
We strongly believe vegetable food is THE solution to bring well-being through food to the nearly 9 billion inhabitants of our planet while preserving its resources.
WHY JOIN NORTERA?
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus program
- Group insurance program
- Employee and family assistance program
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Reimbursement program for physical activity and Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness activities
- Referral program
- Activities where we serve our communities
- Opportunities for advancement within a growing company!
Very concretely, you will produce healthier and better-quality food for customers and communities.
Your mission will be to:
- Support daily operations and minimize downtime
- Ensure the freezer remains organized and all available bulk is staged for upcoming orders
- Communicate with operational leaders
- Organize and document inventory efficiently using the appropriate equipment including forklifts, pallets, cranes, computer software, etc.
- Maintain all warehouse storage maintenance and organization including sweeping freezer, dumping garbage, breaking down totes, and moving pallets as needed
- May perform other activities, such as service the packaging lines-deliver bulk product, packaging, and store case product in the freezer; ensure adequate boxes and poly supply line for production-restock when complete
- Work in compliance with established safe work practices, HACCP, Food Safety and GMP protocols to provide our customers with the right quality and service
- Share and implement ideas for continuous improvement as part of lean manufacturing initiatives
- Honour our shared corporate values; people-mindedness, integrity, trust, simplicity, excellence, openness, and fairness
Your assets for this position
- OSSD or equivalent
- Lift truck license with 1-2 years of experience with an RF inventory system
- Ability to work in a cold/freezer environment and work shift work including weekends
- Strong communication, organization, and critical thinking skills
- Able to meet physical demands of material handling, working at heights, climbing stairs
- Proficient skills in inventory systems
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and changing priorities and work independently
- Effective communication skills in order to encourage solution-based outcomes;
- A builder of teams and a positive work environment
If you recognize yourself, we want to meet you!
At Nortera, diversity is a treasure that we cultivate!
Join us! Apply at jobs.norterafoods.com/en/careers
Although all job applications are considered, only successful applicants will be contacted. The masculine credits are used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text. Nortera is committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment that highlights the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage a wide variety of applications so that we can have a diverse workforce that is representative of our customers and the communities where we operate.