Supply Chain Administrator
Created by the fusion of exceptional design, superior quartz quality and cutting-edge technology, HanStone weaves together intriguing patterns and colours inspired by the diverse Canadian landscape. The new go-to choice of designers, architects and homeowners from coast to coast, HanStone Quartz is the next generation of stone surfaces. In commercial or residential applications, fabricators (the craftsmen of the industry) will transform your design into reality! Stunning feature walls, elegant fireplaces, dazzling shower walls, floors and spectacular kitchens.
Our team is highly skilled, technologically focussed and proud to be Ontario’s only manufacturer of quartz surfaces with a state of the art facility in London, Ontario.
About the Job:
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Administrator for our local manufacturing facility. This position will assist the Supply Chain Manager in the development, implementation and general oversight of effective supply, ordering and tracking all raw materials required to meet production requirements.
- Coordinate, procure, and arrange in-bound and out-bound freight for raw materials and finished goods.
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned vendors/ product.
- Completes required reports and analysis of data such as forecasting material to help facilitate procurement and inventory process in a cost-effective manner.
- Assists the Supply Manager in reviewing opportunities to reduce product costs and improve supply chain operations.
- Receives and processes vendor invoices in an ERP system.
- Communicate directly with vendors to meet project delivery needs.
- Coordinate and assist with inventory control through cycle counting and updating data to reflect vendor supplies.
- Provides support to all departments throughout the plant facility.
- Post-Secondary diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- 2 or more years of experience.
- Direct working knowledge of operations, warehouse management, inventory control and transportation management.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suites such as Excel and Word.
· Able to handle multiple demands in a challenging and fast paced- team orientated environment.
· A great communicator.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to follow direction and work independently.
· Ability to contribute effectively to any/all team efforts.
· Dependable with the mindset of getting the job done.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- supply chain: 1 year (preferred)
- supply chain management: 1 year (preferred)