Maintenance Planner (6 months term)
Want to?build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Maintenance Planner (6 months term) will coordinate routine maintenance on our plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. We seek and individual with a desire to build on their knowledge while providing quality work that supports organizational goals. In this role you will utilize your knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the completion of planning and prioritizing routine tasks.
- Proactively plan and schedule downtime and partner with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
- Maintain custom databases to support specific work projects and processes.
- Provide detailed work plans as required on general maintenance activities.
- Plan the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of experience with Facilities Maintenance (Supervision, Planning or Facilities)
- Previous experience with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Project Management Certified
- CMRP Designation