Sales Account Specialist - Kongsberg
Kongsberg PCS is a growing business and worldwide market leader with hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Ghent - Belgium, Kongsberg PCS employs around 400 people worldwide. The research and development facility are based in Kongsberg, Norway and the production facility in Brno, Czech Republic. Its global sales and support organization covers EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Sales Specialist to drive Kongsberg sales in the Canadian market for the Graphics vertical market.
Kongsberg PCS, and managing Sales Account Specialist you will:
- Achieve North American financial budget in sales and profits
- Lead and develop field sales teams
- Identify training gaps and assist in the development of sales training programs to fill these with help of Corporate Office specialists
- Develop a clear understanding of NA customer requirements and communicate to Product Management team
- Serve as liaison and North American “champion” between NA and Product Management teams
- Visit customers with field sales managers to support presentations, assist sales reps to develop strategies to secure business
- Provide feedback to the VP/GM, NA on compensation plans created to achieve objectives
- Make recommendations on programs designed to increase sales
- Position requires extensive travel including overnight stays
- Home office based work environment
- Must have valid drivers license
YOUR EDUCATION AND/OR BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE WILL HAVE:
- At least 4 years of high level sales experience and successful selling software and/or mission critical solutions including software, hardware and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Graphics Arts, Design and/or Printing. Or relevant and proven experience in sales.
- Highly developed Account Management skills.
- Experience and mastery of Solution Selling
- Specific knowledge of Esko software solutions is a bonus.
- Territory is Eastern Canada must be able to travel in this market.
A career with Kongsberg PCS will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career.
If you are a driven high achiever, you will work with committed, like-minded people, giving you the support to reach your full potential.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.