|Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NURL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT.
What We Believe In
What We Offer You
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP?is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE - our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Ask You
- WELL-BEING: We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
As a Sales Intelligence Intern, you will:
- Provide insights on sales strategies through reporting on the company’s regional sales performance
- Prepare and analyze data reports to support various projects
- Develop new and enhance existing analytical reports and tools
- Assist in the development of presentations to senior leaders, as required
- Work cross-functionally to improve and standardize routine processes
- Work with internal support teams and other departments to roll out project recommendations
Are You Up For The Challenge?
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Working towards University degree in Business, Math, Finance, Commerce preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong strategic thinking capability
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong proficiency in Excel
- Work well in teams and have the ability to build and influence interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.