"INDIVA™ is the number one producer and distributer of cannabis infused edibles in Canada. Based in London, Ontario, Indiva produces only the highest quality cannabis products, presenting Canadians with options for edibles, capsules, whole flower, and pre-rolls. Indiva's portfolio of brands includes: Wana™ Gummies, Bhang® Chocolate , Artisan Batch, and Indiva."
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently recruiting for an Inventory Supervisor for our London facility. Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, the successful candidate will take ownership of the inventory control process and work closely with both the operations and finance team to ensure all inventory levels are maintained and the invoices are settled in a timely fashion. The ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic, personable and has great attention to detail as well as a willingness to help where needed in the organization.
- Record, control and monitor site inventory using ERP inventory control system, verifying and organizing goods received against purchase orders and invoices
- Maintains required reports and records on all warehouse activity including BOL’S, receiving records, transfers, cycle counts, re-order points
- Coordinate all inventory activities including the receipt, recording, tracking, inspecting, and overseeing inventory
- Keep control of outdated materials, surplus inventory, manage aged inventory and forecast potential shortages
- Monitor daily production activities (actual vs. planned) and coordinate with Operations and project management to ensure material availability
- Work closely with Operations to provide data and analytical support for production planning initiatives, root cause investigation of variances, and compliance
- Own the entire life cycle of damaged, misplaced, or missing products from the time the exception is detected to the resolution of the issue.
- Track supplier performance metrics such as On Time In Full, lead time adherence, and inbound material defects
- Maintain accurate and optimum inventory levels through daily and monthly cycle counts and annual year-end physical inventories
- Implement process improvements to optimize overall location and item level accuracy
- Track and report daily to upper management warehouse capacity, storage utilization, slow moving and aged inventory, inventory accuracy and cycle count progress
- Manage and mentor team by completing tasks through effective prioritization, work planning, resource allocation and cross functional collaboration
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Post secondary education in business, supply chain or related field preferred
- 3 – 5 years experience in a supply chain or similar role required
- 3 – 5 years supervisory experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Previous ERP experience
- A strong sense of personal integrity and confidentiality
- KPI reporting experience
- Strong supply chain and/or inventory management experience
- Knowledge of cannabis is an asset
- Multitasking capabilities is a must
- Ability to define processes and contribute to the growth of the team
- Must be able to work variable shifts
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place