This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Come Build Home with Us! We are Hiring a Production Planner (Production Scheduling)
The Production Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling Finished Goods and/or Components and the supporting operations to effectively and efficiently meet the Operational Goals.
What You Will Do!
- Short and long term production planning to maintain fill rate service level of 97% or greater.
- Develop and maintain production schedules for the assigned departments
- Daily maintenance and issuance of reports as required (DPL, Priority etc)
- Adjusting production dates to accommodate deliveries of required components.
- Schedule integrity/feasibility analysis.
- Maintenance of schedules and work orders.
- Timely release of updated schedules.
- Coordinate sub-contract operations (if required)
- Trouble shoot issues as they arise
- Validate receipts of materials from outside platers/vendors
- Release and coordinate flow of materials to outside plating/vendors
- Inventory calculations
- Engineering Change notice and sub-contract responsibilities, new part set up
- Prepare and coordinate various reports
- Act as a backup to the other Planners and Planning Supervisor as the need arises
What You Will Bring!
- 3-5 Years of experience in a Production Planning, Purchasing or Inventory Control position
- APICS Certification considered an asset
- Proven excellence in analysis and decision-making
- Above average computer skills (Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), JD Edwards)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer applications, with above average Excel skills
- Community College Diploma or University Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Health and Drug Benefits from Day 1
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to our virtual health services platform
- Optional Pension Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
- Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering
- Fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry!
Company: Masco Canada
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.