Marketing Manager, Canada
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Deliver and execute upon strategic marketing plan:
- Develop and execute upon a marketing plan for all acute and non-acute market segments in Canada.
- Identify customer needs and investigate existing and potential channels and market opportunities to sell existing on-market products
- Gather insight from customers and sales to develop portfolio and segment specific marketing strategies
- Monitor market data to identify market trends and opportunities within each relative segment.
- Partner with Global Marketing, Americas Product Managers, US Marketing Managers, US Digital Marketing, Operations, and the Sales team to ensure successful launch of new products into the market.
Drive awareness and demand for Cepheid products and services
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns that align with commercial strategic initiatives
- Develop content for outbound marketing campaigns via traditional and digital marketing channels
- Oversee and support tradeshows (planning, activities, collateral, lead generation, etc.)
- Establish and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Deliver VIP customer programs intended to drive customer engagement and loyalty
Achieve business objectives and revenue targets:
- Accountable for revenue and market penetration for responsible the Canadian market and relvant product portfolio
- Drive lead generation and acceleration of opportunities into the sales funnel
- Track and analyze marketing campaign results
- Partner with Americas Product Management, US Marketing Mangers, US Digital Marketing and sales to redirect tactics based on analysis of lead generation rates, win/loss ratios, market share trends, deal profitability and competitor performance
- Provide meaningful and actionable insights to provide strategic direction for the commercial organization
Hire, develop, motivate and retain top performing teams:
- Build and develop a world-class team committed to high standards of achievement
- Reinforce continuous improvement along with business and personal growth
- Create and sustain a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Establish clear objectives and metrics to guide the newly formed team and measure their success
- Train new hires on the tools that are available to measure our business
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of related work experience OR
- Master’s degree in field with 7+ years of related work experience OR
- Doctoral degree in field with 3+ years of work experience.
- 2+ years managing people .
Knowledge and skills:
- Marketing plan and development of integrated marketing campaigns is preferred
- Experience in driving and conducting market & pricing research that lead to insights to drive improved commercial execution
- Experience in product launch
- Demonstrates knowledge of products and their application
- Communicates effectively and strong team player/collaborator with various internal constituents, customers and other stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills; able to multi-task across a broad number of products and disease states
- Ability to lead and motivate others, both within direct supervisory and matrix environments
- Background in in vitro diagnostics / molecular testing an asset
- Background in oncology testing an asset
- Previous experience in healtcare consulting an asset
- Fluent in both English and French mandatory
- Ability to develop teams
- Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Requires 30% travel once restrictions are lifted.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.