PRODUCT SPECIALIST (based in St Thomas, Ontario)
Come build the future with us! We are looking for a dynamic leader who is passionate about creating and managing a market leading product portfolio that consumers love.
Reporting to a Sr Product Manager, you will join a rapidly growing and developing product management team. As a key business leader, you will work closely with internal and external partners to support the product vision, roadmap and portfolio management for your category.
We are looking for a team player with strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills and a drive to win.
What you will bring:
- Minimum college diploma required, University degree preferred
- 1-2 years of business experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French language skills are an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Access)
- Ability to travel between Masco Canada locations, customers, sister companies, and suppliers as required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and provide meaningful insights
- Dedicated team player
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- An interest in career progression with Masco Canada and/or Masco Corporation
What you will do:
- Support a product strategy that consistently grows market share, revenue, and profit
- Support development of a winning product portfolio and road map (working hand in hand with your cross functional team)
- Work with brand and channel marketing to create market winning launch and support plans
- Constructively challenge the elimination of waste ($/time)
- Represent our company/products in select customer meetings, trade shows, and events
Who You Are:
- A collaborative team player with strong organizational and analytical skills, who builds relationships easily across various stakeholder groups in order to move initiatives forward
- Action oriented
- Outcome focused, critical thinker with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire organization
- A difference maker!
Who We Are:
We represent companies and brands that have over 100 years of experience in the Canadian marketplace. Masco Canada brings relevant, smart solutions for plumbing-related goods to our consumers and business partners.
Responsible for manufacturing, product management, product development, sales and marketing, we meet the needs of our uniquely Canadian marketplace.
With our manufacturing and distribution facility based in St. Thomas, Ontario, and our Customer Experience Centre based in Mississauga, Masco Canada is a proud Canadian employer to a workforce of approximately 400 people.
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.