Documentation and Labelling Coordinator - London, ON
High Park Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray serves patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park Company focuses on creating distinctive products for adult Canadian consumers.
About High Park Company
High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the Documentation and Labeling Coordinator is responsible for the control and execution of label printing activities, and updating Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents to accurately capture processes and procedures within a high-tempo environment. This role requires an individual with exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated computer literacy.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage ongoing production and printing of labels
- Complete test prints and verification's
- Inventory control; including ordering, inventory counts, managing PO’s.
- Communication with Quality Assurance (QA) on quality concerns
- Ensure packaging and materials inspection occurs
- Ensure Printer maintenance and upkeep
- Review and draft a variety of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Train individuals on Standard Operating Procedures, as required
- Undertake small projects as identified and defined by manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Post secondary education in a related field
- Strong attention to detail and process completion skills
- Previous experience with inventory control, technical writing
- Work independently and possess strong decision-making skills
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical, GMP, ISO environment considered an asset
- Basic Math skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in inventory and ordering control
- Problem solving skills, working with equipment, mechanical aptitude
- Technical writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow up on actions / issues
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.