310T Truck and Coach Mechanic London
We Are The Employer Brand of Choice. It is our mission to be your best choice when seeking a career in Transportation. We believe in creating lasting relationships with our employees, one built on Trust and Respect.
And our employees would agree, having selected us as a Great Place To Work through the annual survey measuring Employee attitudes at Voyago.
Here’s a look at what makes us A Great Place To Work:
84% Agreed “Voyago is a physically safe place to work…”
80% Agreed “I can be myself at Voyago…”
81% Agreed “Management has kept me well-informed…”
A Great Place To Work Certification means that we take your happiness seriously, and we work hard to ensure you are highly engaged and informed on important topics that keep Voyago on the move.
Help shape the future of mobility. Voyago is currently recruiting for a 310T Fleet Mechanic in London Ontario, with Guaranteed hours and great Shift Premiums!
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company, a subsidiary of Transdev. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model platform covering a variety of segments including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and the Public sector with Medium/Micro Rural and Urban Transit, Accessible Needs Para-Transit, and On Demand Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement reflecting our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in Safety and Client Satisfaction awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award for several years.
We are People and Safety First. So come join us and help shape the future of mobility at a Great Place To Work company.
Reporting directly to the Fleet Manager and Shop Supervisor, the Service Technician is responsible for evaluating and ensuring vehicle safety through preventative maintenance as required and all in compliance with all Ministry of Transportation (MTO) and Voyago's guidelines.
Utilize parts from inventory or order parts necessary through the Fleet Management software to make repairs. Complete repairs in a timely manner. Service vehicles in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. Keep work environment clean and tidy. Complete required reports as directed (i.e. sign-off on driver initiated repair logs and log books, and PM service logs by division).
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Possess a minimum 310T license, or 310S and willing to sit for 310T to become dual
- ODP certification with A/C experience preferred
- Have experience and working knowledge of light duty diesel repair, as well as gasoline.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and sound organizational competencies.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, and team-building skills.
- Excellent proven customer service experience.
- Valid G class driving license.
- Possess clean driving record and provide a copy for personnel file.
- Clean Criminal Record and provide a copy for personnel file.
- Available to work the afternoon shift in rotation
Why work for us?
- Starting wage for fully Licensed 310T mechanic is $33.40 and $34.45 for dual 310S/310T combined
- Shift premium for afternoon shift is additional $2.00/hour
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Comprehensive new Benefits plan
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
- Award Winning Great Place to Work designation
- Focus on Innovation and Sustainable Environmental Initiatives
- Subsidiary of Global Transportation Provider (Transdev)
- $ 750.00 annual tool allowance
- $ 200.00 annual boot allowance
- Exciting employee perks and discounts with partnering companies and agencies
- Uniforms and Winter Jackets are provided and laundered on site
- Shift premiums available for afternoon/evening shifts
- Paid by the hour – for your entire shift
Sounds Interesting? Apply today!
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.