Stock Room Attendant
Position: Stock Room Attendant
Reports To: Production Manager
Primary Objective: Provide shop floor support.
Responsibilities of the Stockroom Attendant:
- Adherence to the company's standard work processes and procedures.
- Compliance with the company's sterile work environment requirements and practices.
- Complete work orders as assigned in compliance with standard work procedures.
· Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport, and store goods.
- Assist in receiving when required
- Unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Use internal computer system to track and stock parts.
- Organize stockroom
- Pulling inventory for work orders based on inventory pick lists.
- Minor assembly work
Requirements of the Stockroom Attendant:
- Excellent Attendance
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to read Blueprints
- Lift up to 40 lbs occasionally
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum high school diploma is required
- Previous experience in a related manufacturing setting or as a warehouse worker is preferred
- A driver's license is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$22.02 per hour
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: One location