Specialist/Engineer - Cybersecurity
- Python, C#, C++
- Utilization of development tools such as Visual Studio and Eclipse
- Productive working with both Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience designing API’s
- Understanding of Hardware Security Modules, PKI and Transport Layer Security
- Knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of communication network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM, Git, and Atlassian suite of tools.
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) design
- Ability to participate in concept, UI, and feature development
- Testing and debugging skills
- Understanding of data science, and how it can be applied to cyber security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
- In addition to the Bachelor’s Degree, at least 2 years of Cyber Security related work OR a Master’s Degree in a Cyber Security focus.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Requirements for confined space
- Ability to travel (5% Canadian and 5% US & International) and possess/able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.