Start Date: March 2021
Hours & Location of Work:
Full Time Permanent (8am to 5pm, Mon - Fri)
Hourly wage: $18.00 to $20.00/hour
Responsible To: Operations Manager
Mayne has revolutionized outdoor decor with a beautiful collection of planters, window boxes, mail posts, address signs and storage bins. We have been a leader in the e-commerce and Drop Ship space providing “Direct Ship” services to our customers for the last 14 years. By quickly adopting and adjusting to new technologies and responding quickly to our customer’s evolving needs Mayne continues to be a preferred partner to everyone from small home-based businesses to large Multi-national retailers. For more information about Mayne please visit www.gomayne.com.
As operations support you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the “order fulfilment process” which include:
- Manual order entry, order imports via excel/csv files and managing the flow of high-volume customer orders via EDI.
- Transmitting orders to our distribution facilities for shipping
- Ensuring adherence to customer shipping requirements
- Transmitting tracking information back to our customers
- Quoting, Scheduling and managing LTL shipments
- Develop an exceptional understanding of all customer’s shipping requirements
- Develop a solid understanding of entire product line and part numbers to ensure accuracy when approving sales orders.
- Responsible to manage customer order portals and keep current
- Coordinate and manage daily UPS / FedEx orders
- Manage and confirm shipment of customers LTL’s daily per their requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with shipping and production facility staff
- Master Mayne custom shipping program (Deliveries)
- Develop solid understanding of all freight carrier requirements (UPS/FEDEX/LTL etc)
- Provide technical and customer support to both dealers and end user customers
- Complete other tasks that will be given to you daily from the operations manager
- Above all, we are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong desire to participate in a team environment and a willingness to help wherever needed.
- Must be able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Problem Solving and a “Figure it Out” attitude is key
- Experience with E-Commerce Platforms and fulfillment processes
- Experience with CAN/US imports/exports and customs clearance processes an asset
- Exceptional Technical Skills and ability to learn and adapt to new software programs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and rapidly shifting priorities
- Upbeat, positive and friendly personality
- Above average communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and team player ability
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Computer proficiency a must in Excel, Word, Outlook, Windows10, and ability to learn new Software as needed.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why Mayne? Mayne has been in business since 2006 and offers a great working environment for those that want to make a difference. We are a small but growing company so every employee plays a key role in our success. We have high expectations for our staff and in exchange we offer a professional office setting, casual office attire, and year end performance based bonus. This position starts off with 2 weeks vacation. Health and medical benefits are available after 3 months. No phone calls please, suitable candidates will be contacted.