General Labour-Warehouse Worker
Division:Saputo Dairy Products (Canada)
Job Category:Warehouse and Distribution
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We’re a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day, and together we create the high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
- Competitive salaries
- Advantageous corporate agreements
- Full range of group insurance benefits
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
- Purchase option of company stocks
- Group RRSP
- Health and wellness program in the workplace
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Under the responsibility of the Warehouse Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for accurately picking and packaging, staging products and loading and unloading of trucks.
• Perform warehouse function such as loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving and forklift operation
• Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on production schedules and then pulling the right products for each order
• Work closely with the inventory group to monitor daily supply levels
• Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
• Collaborate with the inventory control to determine when product is missing in a delivery
• Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and material handling traffic
• Complete work in a safe manner at all times, while adhering to all safety policies and procedure
• 1 year of forklift experience
Where did you first learn about this position?*
• Food/dairy/manufacturing experience an asset
• Accuracy, attention to detail, and good communication skills
• Strong hand-eye coordination and ability to multi-task
• Team player, but can also work independently
• Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time
-- select one --Reference#: EX274576 ... Career Alert Reference#: EX274577 ... Indeed.com Reference#: EX274578 ... Saputo Website
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by Saputo Inc. and all companies, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and other entities controlled by Saputo Inc. (collectively, “Saputo”) on Saputo's web site are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a Saputo subsidiary, office or department, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While Saputo attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. Saputo is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.